Exertions of processing details
TON SUR TON collects details about visitors of this website in order to develop web statistics. The details you dispensed will be used to contact you and will be removed from our system automatically.
TON SUR TON attempts not to collect delicate personal details, such as information concerning political perspectives, religious conviction, health or other affairs. When TON SUR TON does try to collect such details you will be asked to give your permission beforehand. We draw attention to that you concede with the use of the delicate details you dispensed unasked.
Websites of others
Modifications Privacy Statement
You have the following rights:
- You can request access to your Personal Data;
- You can request us to correct, limit or delete your Personal Data. In the event of fraud, non-payment or other wrongful acts, we can store some of your Personal Data in a register or on a blacklist;
- You can request a copy of your Personal Data. We can provide this copy to third parties at your request, so you do not have to do so yourself;
- You can object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- You can file a complaint at the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you are of the opinion that we wrongfully process your data;
- You can always withdraw your permission to process your Personal Data. From the moment of your withdrawal, we cannot process your Personal Data anymore.